Saturday 5 September 2015

‪#‎Ikhtiyaar_e_mustafa‬.....‪#‎alahsalatowassalam‬

Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that one day the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) addressed people saying:
"O people! Allah has prescribed Hajj upon you, so perform it."
A man asked, 'Every year, O Messenger of Allah?'
The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) kept silent. When the man repeated his question thrice, the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:
"Had I answered in the affirmative, it would have become a (yearly) obligation, and this would have been beyond your capacity."
Then he added:
"Leave me alone so long as I leave you alone (i.e. do not ask questions about things I didn't mention). What caused the destruction of the people prior to you was that they used to ask so many questions, and disagree with their Prophets.
So when I command you to do something, do it to the extent of your ability, and if I forbid you from doing something, avoid it." (Muslim)

No comments:

Post a Comment